On 2013-07-20 12:33, Paul Norman wrote:
From: Maarten Deen [mailto:md...@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:57 AM
To: talk@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Upgraded map controls

On 2013-07-20 11:29, Paul Norman wrote:
> [...]

Which list?

All rails port pull requests and issues automatically goes to the rails-dev@

list, which is the list for "discussion of rails port (web site)
development"

If you prefer a format other than email, I believe if you watch the repo
(where
the source is) though github you can get all the updates.

> site on the dev server was set up. People commented, changes to the
> new UI were made. This was all done in the open and anyone could
> comment.
>
> Before that I believe there was a posting to the talk list, and before
> that many people brought it up as a feature they'd like to see out of
> samen's presentation.

I haven't seen that posting. Can you point it out for me please?
I must say, I have not heard anything about any discussion about this. I
admit, I do not read all lists so it may be on some other list than
talk.

http://lists.osm.org/pipermail/talk/2013-July/067499.html (in reply to
Andrew Errington)

Okay, so you even have to read all threads, even if you don't find them insteresting anymore...

Maarten