Greg Troxel wrote:
   add some indication of zoom level.  I'd be happy with a "z15" box
   between + and -.

I'm coming to the same conclusion ... need SOMETHING rather than having to decode other information. Since there is now a tab for the links, perhaps that could also be used to add the location information as well. It's now even more difficult to quickly zoom out to find out where in the world a link has dropped you ... Even just a country would be very helpful.

The other annoying thing is this incessant drive to make everything 'monochrome' ... I've just had to create 'colourstrap' to get full colour icons back on a project that has decided that 'bootstrap' is the bees knees. Those black icons do grate next to a nice full colour map :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL