2013/8/2 Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>

> valent.turko...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> is there a way to share foursqure data with osm? Do foursquare users
>> release all
>> right to entered data to forusquare? If so, then foursquare could (if they
>> decided so) release that data to OSM community, right?
>>

> ?
> "which leads directly to OpenStreetMap’s web editor at the right location,
> where they can join OSM and make updates"
> They are being signed up directly to OSM ...

yes, but Valent's question is still interesting: it would be great to have
foursquares data released under ODbL or provided with explicit permission
to import into osm (but I doubt they are planning to do so in the next
time, in the end besides their community the data is their asset).

cheers,
Martin