On 16/08/2013 07:59, Frederik Ramm wrote:
Hi,

    it has been proposed to make the newly released iD v1.1 the
default editor on openstreetmap.org, meaning that if someone doesn't
explicitly chose an editor they will open iD instead of Potlatch.

I've haven't used iD extensively recently, primarily because I was unable to. Sometimes it wouldn't load an entities (the background image repeatedly flashed) & other times crashed as soon as I tried to pan. (Firefox 22, I think). Is this editor stable enough?

Also is the implementation of relation editing as complete as P2?

Dave F.