John Firebaugh wrote:
You can also set a personal default on your user settings page, so that clicking
"Edit" will always launch your preferred editor, regardless of the outcome of
this discussion.
I would say that I don't remember seeing that option before ;)
All right I probably need to re-read all the help files again, but a lot has changed since I first registered back in 2005, and while it may be obvious for the people creating these changes and people registering nowadays, my little rant was more a comment on the fact that there is not a clean notification on some of these changes and how they affect 'old timers'. One gets used to a way of working and when something changes. On other projects we do at least get a crib sheet on how do do things 'the new way' and -that- needs to be addressed before changing the default.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL