Il giorno 21/ago/2013, alle ore 11:44, Pieren <pier...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

>> In regards to mistakes: I think it clear that iD makes delete more prominent
>> and easy to hit than P2, and misses opportunities to have better delete
>> workflows.
>
> I don't see this as a problem. Deleting is equally important as
> inserting or moving objects in any editor. When you edit a page in
> wikipedia, nobody complains that deleting words is so easy,

apples and pears, deleting an article in WP is much harder and no one can do it
alone, we're not discussing the deletion of a tag but the deletion of a
complete object including its history (they remain in the db but finding them
gets quite complicated), and especially cases where these deletions lead to
further inconsistencies (objects referenced in relations)

cheers,
Martin