Pieren wrote:
Perhaps in Germany, all tracks have limited access. But they all have
traffic signs indicating the restriction(s). If the tag "access" is
missing, we cannot assume that the mapper forgot the restriction !
What is true in Germany can be wrong in many other countries. Excepted
if we admit that OSRM is a German centric routing engine.

Yes - another item on my TODO list is to get the routing actually using the 'minor roads' around here. It takes me on a 3 mile detour to get over to the motorway ... so I just ignore it until it's caught up :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL