2013/8/26 Maarten Deen <md...@xs4all.nl>

> On 2013-08-26 14:41, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>
>  tracks are a type of road set up for agricultural
>> (i.e. local traffic of who works in the fields or forests or goes
>> fishing) traffic.
>>

> How do you know that without any signs next to the road?

the relevant passage is § 3 Abs. 2 Nr. 4 of "Straßengesetz für
Baden-Württemberg" and various comments I found all point out that despite
"usually" there will be signs the restriction will also be valid in absence
of signs. My guess is you will have to know by "common sense". I agree that
this is not completely satisfactory.

cheers,
Martin