We've been using iD through distributed local mapping teams and are
attempting to track the number of individual POIs that each person adds.
Obviously an individual's profile shows the number of 'edits' but I believe
any given edit might entail the uploading of several POIs. In other words,
if I add three schools before I save/upload to OSM, I believe (please
correct me if I'm wrong) that shows up as 1 edit on my profile. The only
way to count the number of actual POIs added by a user seems to be clicking
on each 'edit' on their profile, then counting all changes they made within
that edit.

Is there a way in which we can easily track each individual POI addition
per team member, rather than the number of uploads?

Apologies if the answer is straightforward and I missed it!

Matt

--
Matthew R. McNabb -Principal
Caerus Associates LLC