Hi all!

I've just released a new version of overpass turbo, the online OSM data-mining tool based on the Overpass API. You can read about some of the new features (especially exporting data as Gists and using that for geojson.io) on my blog: http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/tyr_asd/diary/20043

Furthermore, its user interface translations are now on Transifex and I'm looking for translators! If you'd like to help translate, simply create an account on Transifex (if you don't already have one) and head over to the project page: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/overpass-turbo/translate/

Thanks and best wishes,
Martin

PS: Just drop me a message if you want me to activate another language if it's not already on the list.