2013/11/5 Richard Welty <rwe...@averillpark.net>

>  combined with
> the fact that it will be impossible to glue border
> nodes to other features, will probably address 98 or
> 99% of the issues we see today.

The problem is, some admin borders are supposed to be glued to roads or
rivers, and they change when the flow of a road or river changes. How do
you deal with that?

Other than that, I like the idea of separating different kinds of data.
However, I wouldn't separate it that much. My idea was to prohibit gluing
some types of tags to other types, and then using filters to hide some
layers. But you can always justify gluing one type of tag to the other.

Janko