On 2013-12-11 13:46, Tom Hughes wrote:
On 11/12/13 12:38, Maarten Deen wrote:

I had quite some lag in seeing an area that I worked on being rendered
on the map. It is rendered now, but while investigating I saw that the
renderd queue lenght on yevaud [1] has shot to 1000 sometime last night
and stayed that high. At the same time, the freshness of served tiles
has gone from almost all fresh to 50% fresh, the dropped render requests
have shot up and user processortime also.

Is this a normal situation or does renderd have an issue?

It's completely normal when an update to the stylesheet has been
pushed out as all tiles are effectively dirty and will try and
rerender when they are accessed.

Ok. I wasn't aware that there was an update to the stylesheet.

Maarten