My top two priorities for increasing diversity, especially at events, are:

- Appeal to newcomers. We're never going to create diversity with the
people who are already part of OSM, so I try to make sure I'm speaking to
the people who I haven't met yet rather than the crowd who's in the know.
- I make a personal effort to reach out to women to get involved. Diversity
is not just more women, I know, but this is actionable.