I understand. Well, at least with iD there's a trend towards fixing
these problems, since it is actively developed, whereas in Potlatch
I'm sure none of the issues will ever be addressed.

I've decided to expand on the main issues and ended up writing this:
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=24381

I'm sure that this little thing would solve most of the major problems
with relations in iD: https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/1461

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 5:49 PM, malenki <o...@malenki.ch> wrote:
> On  14.02.2014 16:54, Fernando Trebien wrote:
>
>> My main issue is lack of proper support to relations (not displayed
>> and handled improperly on basic operations, such as when merging and
>> spliting way members, and not going to be fixed AFAIK).
>
> It doesn't help you question but iD has similar problems. It neither
> renders membership to relations (but you see it when scrolling down
> the left menu to the bottom) nor warn when a member of a relation gets
> deleted.
> Issues filed against iD regarding relations you can find here:
> https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/search?q=relation&ref=cmdform&type=Issues
>
> Thomas

Fernando Trebien
+55 (51) 9962-5409

"The speed of computer chips doubles every 18 months." (Moore's law)
"The speed of software halves every 18 months." (Gates' law)