Susanna Ånäs wrote:
This notability guideline for geographic features, both current and historical,
will indeed be a cornestone for building upon Wikidata!

It would not include all man-made structures yet, but I hope that would be the
trend.

I hope we can develop tools and technologies to bridge the data between OSM/OHM
and Wikidata.

I don't think there is any doubt that wikidata will always be a very useful archive of supporting data, but will never include a large tranche of additional data such as the history of 'man-made' structures that are quite rightly not important enough to have a wikipedia entry.

The bridge is simply maintaining a usable object cross reference, but that still leaves the hole of where the rest of the historic data is maintained ... and that archive would have to have at the very least stubs to objects that are maintained in wikidata. Andy has identified the proposal here for linking to wikipedia?
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:NGEO>

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL