> (just something that I noticed while checking for local overlapping
> changesets)
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/20990644
>
> seems to have made a number of "tag merges" to "landuse=port".
>
> Apologies for the noise if it's already been discussed and agreed on an
> import list somewhere; just mentioning it in case someone was relying on
> the tags that have been removed and wasn't expecting the changes.

Hi Andy,
I did the manually via JOSM.
I found different uses (port,port_terminal and variations) and merged
together. In Europe I was using it mostly, and migrated to the formal
proposal[0] [1], the others were:
- one in USA which fitted my proposal and I adjusted it
- the others were delimitations of port subareas and fitted the definition
(were untouched by some time and I tried to improve the geometry).

I'd like to move the set of proposals to voting one of these days, but
haven't had the time yet.

Cheers,

> Andy

Regards,