Am 25.03.2014 23:14, schrieb Paul Johnson:
> Am I wrong to assume that this would be considered a potential data
> source on a limited scale for folks who wish to do the conflation?

I really think it needs to be stressed that, as Ian writes in his
answer, that while the datasets in question could be a starting point
for an import, they are not vetted in that/any respect and the site
itself doesn't make any such representation either.

For OSM simply claiming that copyright doesn't apply regardless of any
ToS etc would clearly not be enough, for your own application(s) it is
up to you.

Simon