To clarify (and I could have made this more explicit) there is *not* a
proposed policy here.

The DWG is considering if it is necessary to issue guidelines, it is not
decided that something needs to be issued or the contents of anything
we'd issue. The items listed are possible requirements and possible
covered activities only. It is extremely unlikely that any policy
resulting from this will include all the possible requirements and cover
all the possible activities. I'm personally against some of the
requirements listed as possibilities.