Dear all

Thanks for the help - especially from the french colleagues.
I'm still struggling even with the XML output.
My actual goal is to display the result set of the "Dairy/Cheese
Makers" query in uMap.
When I apply the query below to http://overpass-turbo.osm.ch/ the result is OK
(displayed POIs: 386, Lines: 300, Polygons: 138).

But when I add this URL as remote data to uMap, there are less markers
displayed.
It seems again that there is a problem with the ways/areas:
http://umap.osm.ch/de/map/kasereien_18

You can easily see the difference when comparing to Simon's solution:
Simon actually gave up using overpass within uMap and preprocessed the
data locally:
http://umap.osm.ch/de/map/kasereien_6

--Stefan

[out:xml]
[timeout:25]
;
(
  node["shop"~"dairy"];
  node
    ["name"~"[Kk]äserei|[Cc]häsi|[Ff]romagerie|[Cc]aseificio|[Cc]hascharia"];
  node["produce"~"cheese"];
  node["craft"~"cheese_making"];
);
out meta;
(
  way["shop"~"dairy"];
  way
    ["name"~"[Kk]äserei|[Cc]häsi|[Ff]romagerie|[Cc]aseificio|[Cc]hascharia"];
  way["produce"~"cheese"];
  way["craft"~"cheese_making"];
);
out meta center qt;