Hi,

the initial concern was about a page on the wiki in french that was older
than the english one, and with significant differences in a list of tags
(still landuse=basin rather than the "new" natural=water), the change on
the english page was made more than 1 year ago !
the "translate" extension can help to detect such kind of problem, even if
it is perhaps not the best ...

I think that what we really need is a tool to "link" parts a translated
page to the same part of the original page, so that when someone make
changes on the original page a message is displayed on the translated page
to alert on the possible de-synchronization of the content ...

Sylvain