On 23/08/2014 03:49, Andreas Vilén wrote:

I have never edited in Great Britain before so I hope I didn't step on any toes, but I have edited in southern Sweden since 2008 and before I started there was barely anything there...

Looking at ITO's OSM Mapper, that village hasn't had a local mapper since 2011. There are a few active local mappers in Lincoln, and a couple further west, but most of the edits locally have been made people people adding street names remotely, or correcting geometry errors remotely, so I don't think that anyone locally will object.

Cheers,

Andy