> Il giorno 17/set/2014, alle ore 22:32, "Dave F." <dave...@madasafish.com> ha
> scritto:
>
> As an example: If it has a name you'd have two objects of that name, when in
> fact there's only one. If someone wanted to find out how many named wood
> there are in a city it would return inaccurate data.

I agree with this, that's why IMO we should have 2 distinct kind of properties
(and maybe objects), one kind for name (and type of thing) and one kind for
descriptions of subobjects like an area where trees grows. inside a named
forest you might have lots of areas without actual trees. Eg natural=wood and
name=* vs. landcover=trees

cheers,
Martin