Hi,

I wonder why we're discussing here everything else but what Frederik
mentioned in his manifesto and in this reply above.

Richard voted that the board should stand down.
I can't oversea the situation but I tend to give our colleages a
second chance to fix things.
I do that also knowing that OSMF is young with few members, many of
them being also members in WGs.

On 2014-10-21 15:47 GMT+02:00, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> In short, what I'd like to see is (a) more people joining OSMF, and (b)
> at least some these people actually following and commenting on what the
> board does, or doesn't do, in their name.

To me, actions speak louder than words.
So, I decided to join OSMF these days.
And I propose to add the following to the board meeting agenda:
* Setting up a clearer modus operandi of the board and working groups
* Making the board meeting agenda publicly available
* Advancing trademark policy
* Setting up a plan to get more corporate members
(actually, these points are just taken from Frederik's plea).

Yours, S.