The board of OpenStreetMap US is happy to announce that the State of the
Map US conference will be held in New York, NY at the United Nations June
6-8, 2015.

We had two other very strong proposals for events in St. Louis and Seattle.
Thanks to the groups that pulled those proposals together! These aren't
easy and the fact that we had three very strong proposals means our
community is strong and growing quickly.

I encourage everyone to reach out to the OSM US board if you're interested
in participating in the planning for this event. We're always available via
e-mail at bo...@openstreetmap.us.

You can read more about the proposals and the upcoming event on our blog
post:
http://openstreetmap.us/2014/11/sotmus-2015-in-nyc/

Thanks,
Ian and the OSM US board