      De : Dave Corley <davecor...@gmail.com>
 À : talk@openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Lundi 1 décembre 2014 18h53
 Objet : [OSM-talk] Looking for a draft memo to allow an org to release data to
OSM

Hi,
I'm putting together some resources for a visit to Lesotho in Feb as part of
the #MapLesotho initiative during which we will be meeting with various govt.
and community groups, some of which will have data we will be looking to make
use of e.g. boundary data, schools data, location names etc etc.
There will be a group of us there for 2 weeks and we will be on the move
constantly so I'm trying to make sure we only have to do one visit and maybe
one follow up phone call to each group we visit who have data we want.
To make this as seamless as possible, where a party has agreed to release data
to OSM, I want to be able to provide them with a document that essentially only
requires them to fill in the blanks (name of party, data to be released, etc),
which, once signed, gives us the necessary permission to use their data. At the
very least, it could act as a template upon which they could draft their own
version if need be. Basically I want to make the releasing of data as easy as
possible and the drafting of permission is a possible roadblock that I hope can
be avoided by being prepared in advance.
Does such a thing exist?
If not, who would be a good point-of-contact to engage with to get something
like this drafted? (Legal WG?)
Thanks, Dave (DaCor)