On 31/12/2014 21:22, Ian Dees wrote:
On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Dave F. <dave...@madasafish.com <mailto:dave...@madasafish.com>> wrote:

    On 31/12/2014 16:16, Tom Hughes wrote:

            Is there a way to remove notes from the map once loaded?
            Re-clicking the
            icon, Closing the left hand pane or even refreshing (f5)
            makes no
            difference. It's kind of annoying.

        Just turn off the notes layer.

    Nope; you're going have to give more detail than that, I'm afraid.

Hi Dave!

These snarky, negative, sarcastic replies aren't helping the original poster answer their questions. If you don't have something useful to say then don't reply.

Thanks!
Err... I am the original poster?! Which is why I'm annoyed by the "snarky, negative, sarcastic reply" I received from Tom Hughes.

I'd be interested to to hear why you think his reply is an accurate & appropriate response to encourage new users.

Thanks
Dave F.

---