Hi,

Thus spake Simon Poole (si...@poole.ch):

> If you had asked a month earlier the question would have been simple to
> answer because the multipolygon for Lac Leman was broken then, currently
> at least OSMI is not showing any issue. But just for sanities sake: are
> you sure you are importing recent data from this month?

Pretty much, yes. I had used planet-150105 before, which was broken, and
them imported planet-150202 over the weekend. There is a slight chance
that I mixed up the psql tables, but I believe not. Or was the
multipolygon repaired later?

I can try and import Europe from geofabrik.de (2015-02-08), then I can
report back tomorrow morning if it worked.

Thanks a lot,

   Hendrik

--
I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details.
                                 -- Albert Einstein