The mystery of Lac Leman has now been solved.

Oliver Tonnhofer identified this as a problem with Imposm 2 (but not
Imposm 3) being picky over non-closed relations.

Simon Poole just fixed the dubious way that was hanging out in the
middle of Lac Leman:

It should all work properly everywhere by tomorrow, Hendrik :)

w00t everyone

--
  Jo Walsh
  metaz...@fastmail.net