The suggests values of

weather related - rain/snow will change with the weather .. naturally.

slippery = surface related ... could be tagged with surface=?

glass-shard .. can be cleaned up, thus temporary like the weather ... I have stopped and swept things off the path .. used some cardboard out of a local bin. I've seen other cyclist do the same.

Crime .. effects not only cyclist.

-------- As Paul says below - subjective. Not that that is a bad thing .. but makes one mapper tag something as dangerous while another says it is very good. So hard to set hard values on this.