On 16.05.2015 20:51, nebulon42 wrote:
Another thing. Is this still active? There hasn't been much activity
lately and it has also open pull requests that could have been merged
already. I'm just asking because I spotted some things to correct, but I
want to make sure that I do not waste my time because a pull request
might not get merged.

I second that. We could use this index for JOSM, but unfortunately the reported issues don't get fixed and the overall quality is not good enough at the moment.

It would be nice if the original authors or someone else would maintain this project.

Paul