From: Janko Mihelic <jan...@gmail.com>
Sent: 17 June 2015 10:00
To: Hans De Kryger; OpenStreetMap
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Routing Applications

If you ask me, they are all in their infancy. Non of these routing services
even route right. In a turn restriction the "via" role can be a way. Neither
OSRM, ORS or GraphHopper knows how to restrict that, and that's IMHO one of the
crucial parts of a routing engine.

When one of them starts routing right, than we can talk about picking a winner
service. Right now only MapQuest knows how to route.

Janko

sri, 17. lip 2015. 05:34 Hans De Kryger