sent from a phone

> Am 29.06.2015 um 19:52 schrieb Florian Lohoff <f...@zz.de>:
>
> playground != landuse - leisure=playground is part of a
> landuse=residential imho.

could be seen like this for a subset of playgrounds (those close to
residences), but they also occur far away from residential areas (eg in
commercial areas, in the forest, associated to a restaurant, swimming pool or
beach, ....)

I would not include them in any common landuse (that we use in osm), no need to
put explicit landuse objects on every square millimeter, a hospital,
playground, school or church already implicitly define the landuse

> I'd put a area landuse=residential area amenity=school name=University ... on
> that area

-1

> I see a huge problem coming with maintenance of the map where people
> have glued together all different types of object.

+1, especially the glueing of objects in incompatible models (highway centre
lines and common areas) is a preliminary sin that hopefully will vanish sooner
or later (probably when area:highway becomes more popular)

> The most problematic i see here is landuse (or other area based objects
> like amenity, leisure etc) and highway. As highway does
> not have a dimension the landuse reusing the highway nodes means
> covering half of the street. E.g. for me landuse=forest sharing
> nodes with the street means that there are trees on one side of the
> road until the center line.

+1

cheers
Martin