Sounds like http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/hazard might be of interest to you.

Not yet seen uptake.

Þann 29.7.2015 19:45, skrifaði Subhodip Biswas:
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@gmail.com <mailto:matkoni...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Geometry of road is already providing this information, there is
    probably no need to duplicate this in tags.

Thanks, will it be possible provide a link to the wiki that explains geometry of the road. Also if not a problem is it possible to attach angle/decreasing/increasing nature of the corner? Sorry if I missed something.

    On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:11:50 -0500
    Subhodip Biswas <subhodipbis...@gmail.com
    <mailto:subhodipbis...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I was wondering if there is some tags or is it possible to create
    > some tags that marks tight corners.
    >
    > The reason is as a motorcyclist I may want to know the danger ahead
    > spoken to me through a navigation app (e.g. navmii).  Even in well
    > marked area like in the US it is not always possible to see the the
    > corner up ahead and the posted speed limit for it (debatable).

Regards
Subhodip Biswas