Frederik Ramm writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > On 08/11/2015 07:09 AM, Russ Nelson wrote:
 > > If you have
 > > ever said "delete things you don't see", then you need to shut the
 > > hell up, because you are making the map worse. Just stop!
 >
 > Delete things you don't see (with some notable exceptions, abandoned
 > railways not being among them).

Yep. You're one of the people who needs to shut the hell up. I wasn't
going to name names -- thank you for fingering yourself as one of the
guilty parties. Thanks for your cooperation in ceasing this practice,
I really appreciate your help.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog