> For me, the new style is a pointless exercise since I NEED to retain a
> UK view of the data, and I am sure other countries would also prefer to
> retain their own road colour preferences so trying to provide an
> international style has a limited 'market'? If anything it simply drives
> us to provided more local styled services?

Isn't it possible to have separate UK rendering on the same map, like
on the Mapquest layer? If such a framework is created it could even
open up other renderings for different countries. Thing is that UK
won't ever be happy with another colour scheme and the rest of the
world won't ever be happy with a UK scheme.

Ben