On 10/26/2015 2:52 AM, César Martínez Izquierdo wrote:
On 26 October 2015 at 10:28, Mateusz Konieczny<matkoni...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>"provides access to existing users" - I am not sure what you want. Who
>was last to edit given element? List of all user accounts? List of users
>active in a given region? Something else?
I mean for instance list of all users and its declared location
(assuming that this is a poor indicator: we tend to sometimes edit in
remote places, declared location may be outdated, etc).

This information is not published. In my experience, it's also not very useful, with few users declaring their location, and their location not necessarily corresponding to where they spend time locally.

Pascal Neis' previously mentioned site, http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/, is probably a good place to start. You'll want to read his blog posts and any of his studies that are referenced in them.