> El 7 ene 2016, a las 07:47, Hans De Kryger <hans.dekryge...@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> So i just came across an edit of a user near me that listed the source of his
> edit as (Google Maps Street View) (1)

This is obviously wrong. Google Street View is not an allowed data source.

> I have just contacted the user asking for more information about his edit and
> let him know of the the policy of OpenStreetMap not to copy from other maps.
>
> So i thought i would search tags (source=google) hoping to find any source
> tagged with the word google anywhere. Assuming there has to be more. Here's
> what i found (2)
> Seems like any others should be addressed.

But this isn't necessarily wrong. source=google is ambiguous. It could mean
Google Maps, or it could mean they did a Google search for the information, and
then wrongly sourced Google instead of the websites found by that search.

In some areas it could also mean data taken from Google Maps satellite imagery
that Google explicitly allowed the use of, during natural disasters.

Be suspicious of source=google, it's a red flag. But it doesn't immediately
mean bad data to be removed.