On 2016-02-04 07:58, Paul Johnson wrote:
I suspect you're onto something here; it's not a phrase that's even in
my GIS vernacular.  Don't even recall it from college experience
(though I took French and majored in civil engineering; amazing I'm
not mapping professionally)...

True. I think "attic" in this case would refer to a place where you store old things, so it relates to old data.

Regards,
Maarten

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 10:18 PM, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com>