Le 26/02/2016 12:26, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :

> <mailto:j...@arkemie.com>>:
>
>     I might agree with your political preoccupation. However, I don't
>     think
>     that this crisis is the right time to change established OSM practice
>     for Fiji.
>

> acting like this will just establish this questionable practise more
> and more, and next time someone raises the issue it will be even
> harder to discuss alternatives, "because it has always been done like
> this and is very established". If you don't agree with adding "en" to
> the key for English names, please at least add Fijian and Hindi names
> with the same priority (where they exist), i.e. also in the general
> name tag like it is done in all multilingual areas.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Martin, you are very welcome to contribute to the naming effort, for
example if you are aware of usable sources for Fijian and Hindi names.

Maybe you'll agree that a geographical database with names for villages,
even in what you consider to be "English", can be more useful than one
without - which is the current situation in many parts of Fiji?

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem

--
"On ne m’ôtera pas de l’idée que, pendant la dernière guerre mondiale,
de nombreux juifs ont eu une attitude carrément hostile à l’égard du