On 27 April 2016 12:20:04 GMT+01:00, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> so if you
>> filter out traces that go faster than ~35km/h or consistently slower
>> than ~10km/h, you should have bicycle traces.
>
>unfortunately the timestamps are not always reliable, as some people
>are manipulating them for privacy reasons (if they are prior to gps you
>can be sure ;-) ).

Yes, not all traces are usable. If I remember correctly the upload UI offers
various levels of privacy-protecting transformations. Thankfully all you need
to extract speed info is relative timestamps, and only the most paranoid option
destroys that.

Anyway, just try filtering in your area and see what you're left with.
--
Vincent Dp