the whole process is too opaque. Also there are different protagonists
posting on wiki and email list. The gallery tag clarification stalled,
because what looked like a consensus on the email list had one loud
opponent on the wiki and not many other voices. I did not see any
voting. IMHO the process is inherently flawed.