I'm guessing Google is not only using POIs, but several other sources, like
geo Tweets, got tagged photos put up on Google+, and so on. I think they
are trying to make it easy for tourists to find the "in" spots where
something is happening. If you're trying to find a nice restaurant, night
club, pub or something like that, zoom in to the yellow area.

Janko

pon, 8. kol 2016. u 12:39 Oleksiy Muzalyev <oleksiy.muzal...@bluewin.ch>