Warning: flame thread about to start.

El tirsdag 30. august 2016 16.50.14 CEST Oleksiy Muzalyev escribió:
> It is clear that in Iceland there are street signs. However, a growing
> number of people on Earth is living in slums [1] or slum-like areas,
> where a classical system of addresses from the 19th century is not
> affordable.

Oh for fucks sake. Tell me what's not affordable about spray-painting letters
on the sides of buildings?

> The majority of people do not have any addresses and will
> never have them, unless something better is invented, - a
> robust universal system based on physical laws.

That's a huge false dichotomy. You're implying that there is *one* *only* way
to improve un-addresable dwellings.

> Sometimes dwellers may have smartphones but not addresses.

And sometimes they have names of things in paper maps and street signs, but no
power. Duh.

</flame>

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es> <i...@geonerd.org>