Hi,

I want to change the water color on default OSM map layer (osm-carto style) and wile the code itself is very simple:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/master...kocio-pl:water

the water is so important map feature, that I want to test it as wide as possible. So if you know some places where there's a water problem currently or which is perfect now and you are worry that it can be worse, drop a line with URL, so I can test it. I want to focus on water color to avoid solving too many problems at once and hit the rendering servers one day, but other water related issues may be discussed separately.

You can also look at a lengthy discussion about water color here:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1781

--
"To co ludzie zwą marskością wątroby/ Tak naprawdę jest śmiercią z tęsknoty" [Afro Kolektyw]