Joost Schouppe wrote:
> Well the annoyance with spam does pop up often enough. The usual
> answer to things like this in the OSM ecosystem is "why don't you
> do it yourself". I've not seen this answer for spam. Is there no easy
> way for people to become spam-police if they like to do so?

The "do it yourself" in this case is "finish the work on a reporting queue"
which Ruben alluded to upthread:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/841
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1268

It really is a case of "finishing" - plenty of work has already been done
but it hasn't got to a state yet where it can be integrated into the site.
For someone with Rails-fu it shouldn't be too hard.

cheers
Richard