Hi,

We, the map analysts team from Telenav started editing in Phoenix by adding and
reviewing the road geometry and road name, so we found this issue too. In our
area of interest, we found about 5 200 ways with this tag. We want to help with
this since we already edit in the area. Do you have any suggestions if we can
contribute without overlapping our work? We can also use Map Roulette
challenges, so anyone can be involved. If you have any other suggestion, we are
open to them.
As a source, we use Tiger data and Open Street Cam. What do you think about the
accuracy of them?

Thank you!