Hi,

On 27.09.2017 21:49, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> That is helpful. Let us know when you have re-executed the analysis and
> posted the results.

http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/chdr.details

A new list (CSV file) with way id, coordinates, and country/state/county
information. I've eliminated all objects that have been reported to be
ok, and plan to remove or change the names on these remaining ones. (To
avoid misunderstandings: There's a column in the file that says what I
plan to do, either "change to XYZ" or "delete", but that does NOT mean
"delete the object", just "delete the name tag"!)

I'll start doing that in ~ 20 hours from now.

I'll then redact the versions that carried the "bad" name.

The redaction will also affect a few historic objects that *used* to
have a "bad" name and where the name has meanwhile been changed again,
or where the object has been deleted; these redactions will be of little
consequence.

Bye
Frederik