There is now a relatively small number of OSM nodes and relations
remaining, that have wikipedia, but do not have wikidata tags. iD editor
already automatically adds wikidata to all new edits, so finishing up the
rest automatically seems like a good thing to do, as that will allow many
new quality control queries. I would like to auto-add all the corresponding
wikidata based on wikipedia, for all remaining objects, using  JOSM's
"Fetch Wikidata IDs".

This way, we will be able to quickly find all the objects that are
problematic with the Wikidata+OSM service. For example, thanks to the
community, we already fixed over 600 incorrect links to wiki
disambiguations pages, and this will find many more of them.  We will be
able to fix when things are tagged as people (e.g. wikidata -> person,
instead of subject:wikidata -> person), find location errors (e.g. wikidata
and OSM point to very different locations, implying that its an incorrect
link).

Some statistics (I don't plan to add wikipedia tags to those with only
wikidata)
Query: http://tinyurl.com/yafxe4co

has both        n   323,745
has both        w  137,097