I apologize for ignorance, but what is MB? I also did not understand  - what is more neutral? Adding the wikidata tag or wikipedia & wikimedia tag?

I noticed during disambiguation error corrections that some of these errors appear when a  Wikipedia article was renamed, but only in the Wikipedia, and not in the OSM. Wikipedia articles are being renamed quite often, for example when a town was renamed.

As far as I know wikidata items are not renamed. Wikidata item tag is only 7 characters, while wikipedia or wikimedia link could be dozens of characters. So it takes less space in the database, it is easy to export, etc.

Best regards,
Oleksiy