Am 20.09.2017 um 15:02 schrieb Oleksiy Muzalyev:
> I apologize for ignorance, but what is MB? I also did not understand
> - what is more neutral? Adding the wikidata tag or wikipedia &
> wikimedia tag?
MB==Mapbox. For now retaining the WP link seems to be in our best
interest as otherwise it requires a data consumer to use wikidata to get
a useful reference to wikipedia (see for example the use in Nominatim as
Sarah has pointed out). Naturally from a pure CS pov that is naturally
unnecessary redundancy, but we have that all over the place.

Simon